Tap Metronome Plus
- Three ways to choose tempo: tap the speed you want, select from the picker list or type the number (access by tapping on the white tempo on the iPhone).
- Loud beeps: Volume as loud as possible to be audible above music. Visible volume control so you can increase it further.
- Choose the number of beats in the bar (from 1 to 7).
- Visible beat indicator.
- Rotate the view for a Landscape version, so you can put the device on a music stand without covering the speaker.
- Accurate: many of the free metronomes in the App Store are not accurate because they are based on old sample code, and over a number of seconds they get a beat out. This metronome is one of the few which is accurate for hours.
- Add the Metronome as a Today View extension.
- On Apple Watch: a simple independent metronome which quietly taps you on the beat. In addition, a Glance, and multiple Complications, allow you to see your current tempo and quickly access the metronome app through them.
- Use 3D Touch Quick Actions to start the metronome at multiple tempos directly from the Home Screen icon.
For Tap Metronome Plus:
- No ads.
- Choice of Beep, Drum, Clap and Metronome sounds, as well as pitched beeps to match your music.
- Flash mode, which flashes the entire screen for each beat.
Tap Metronome (free): iTunes store.
Tap Metronome Plus (69p): iTunes store.
The metronome should just work, but if you have any queries, please contact me.
Will there be Tap Metronome for any system other than iOS?